ENGLISH FOR TODAY ।। Classes Nine-Ten
After completing this course you will be able to clear the concept text of English for Today’s book.
After we have studied the unit, we will be able to
- Narrate incidents
- Participate in discussions
- Listen to and understand others
- Describe something writing.
- To give learners’ (you) The English for Today textbook will be developing attain competency in all four language skills, i.e. listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- to help develop learners’ creativity, imagination, and inquisitiveness by arousing their inherent talent and potential.
- to give learners a firm and well-founded knowledge about Bangladesh, its history, tradition, culture, and the practice of socio-economic and thereby enable them to contribute to the progress and development of the country in the context of the present world.
- to consolidate learners’ skills in using standard Bangla in making effective communications, and build up a regular reading habit in them.
- to give you The English for Today textbooks have been developed to help you attain competency in all four language skills, i.e. listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
( N.B.) Can you download pdf version of English For Today Book ?
Click here English for Today textbook
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Bangla
- Students 8
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Unit One: Good citizens
Unit Two: Pastimes
Unit Three : Events and festivals
Unit Four : Are we aware?
Unit Five : Nature and environment
Unit Six : Our Neighbours
Unit Seven: People who stand out